Monday, May 14, 2007

To My Dearest...

Dear Hair,

I am really sorry that I shaved you off totally. I wasnt in my right state of mind when I made this decision. I truly regretted what I have done so please forgive me and faster grow longer.

I admit I was getting pissed off with the length of you and it doesnt help the situation that whenever I feel vexed, you will worsen things by constantly pricking my eyes and forehead. I also do not know why but every morning when I wake up, you look as if you had a wet dream; you are standing all straight up. That is why I find it a hassle that I had to pour cold water over you every morning in an attempt to make you cool down.

After pouring water over you, I find it really troublesome that I had to apply gel to keep u in shape. And at times when I feel like wearing a cap, you occupy more space in my cap, not helping the fact that I had a "Big enough" head.

All these are just few of the million reasons why I decided to shave you off on that fateful day. How have I regret making that decision.

Just the very next day, I get all sorts of stare on my shaved head. Babes were giggling, kids were pointing finger at me and drivers do not stop for me when I am at the pedestrian crossing.

I really miss watching you stand up early in the morning, missed the days I shape you up.

Now my cap feels empty, and so do my heart.

Please forgive me Hair and faster grow back..


Your Most Sincere Owner....

No comments: