Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Truth About Being A Soccer Ball

I like playing soccer. I love the feeling of kicking the ball around, of kicking the ball from one person to another, from one spot to another.

But I never realise the pain of being a soccer ball untill today.

Today, I did not want anything, I just wanted to get my report done. I went to one laboratory, settle down at one computer terminal for just 5 min after waiting for like half an hour, only to realise that there is a class going on and those who were not in the class were expected to leave.

I went to another lab, waited for another half an hour before finding a available terminal. But before my nice little butt can warm up the chair, there was another class going on and we had to leave again.

Headed back to the the same lab I went earlier on hoping to sneak in, but there was not any empty terminals around.

I suddenly felt like a ball, being kicked here and there.

I promise I wont kick any balls from now on...


... till next month...


Time to head back to lab. Guess I will be camping in school again today. I love Uni.

No comments: