Friday, August 18, 2006

New Bike

Finally I managed to get hold of a Not-Only-Cheap-But-Plus-Good-Bicycle.

Since arriving over here, one of the items that was on my short list was a bicycle. I looked around many areas. A new normal bicyle can cost up to AUD300. That's how expensive bicycles here are compared to Singapore.

After some searching, I eventually gave up the choice of owning a bicycle. Cheap bicycles are hard to find. Well of course there were cheap ones around. Either they come with a basket infront, or there look like those typical Bangla bikes.

I badly needed one, but not to the extent nor desperation of anyhow choose one.

Life is like this. When you badly need something, you cant find that particular thing. But when you give up hope searching for it, it miraculously appear right infront of you, waving its fat arms smiling at you.

I found it. When I was making an effort searching for one, my efforts were to no avail. Now I fuck care it, it appeared.

Talk about 犯贱。

Bought this particular bike for just AUD80, after using my Singapore-adhorned-Bargaining-Skills to bring down the price from AUD90.

I even managed to ask him to throw in a free lock for my offer. How's that for a true Singaporean at heart?

Now, I can finally get to school in less than 10 min. Go play soccer without having to jog to the field, go to the Dwarfs' Hut in less than 5 min and go cycle around my area pulling ang moh cha bors' skirts down when I have nothing to do.

Have a glimpse of my babe mates...

Everyone, meet Harry. My new bike. Just an intro, Harry happens to have 2 wheels.

Now comes the real problem. Its A MUST to wear helmets while cycling in Australia. The problem is, I dont know why but I find the helmets here RIDICULOUSY small.

...................

Ok I admit, I think my head is the one that is RIDICULOUSLY big blessed with a bigger portion of molecules. But hey~! At least I have something that is bigger than ang mohs ok?

Oh ya by the way, my blog is a healthy blog ok. My head as in refering to the head above my shoulders. Not the head that is between my *cough legs *cough~

You Singaporeans ah~ Hai yo~~

No comments: