Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Key to Freedom

Sorry for the corny title. I admit it's pretty corny. But well, least to say I am glad that my last paper's finally over. All I can do now is pray for the best, and party till the max =)

Well, I didn't actually celebrated much today though. Basically, I had some random dessert somewhere in Chinatown. The food looks nice; but the taste suggest otherwise. But I guess I am just me. I am not realy a dessert kind of guy so well, maybe girls like this place better.



My Crumpler bag was supposingly my school bag. But as of now, it has officially become my camera bag =)



Ice mocha. Pretty normal. Sucky chocolate though. I expected more for the price I paid.




The ice cream melt faster than expected. Wrong, it melt damn fast.

The two ladies who was with me. One is a regular face on my blog, and the other's her friend.







Yes it is damn random. It's my feet.

Another random.


I think this post is damn random. Must be the effects of post-exam. I am tired.

No comments: