Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sweet Malaysians

If there is anything for me to miss once I go back to Singapore for good; the answer is definitely gonna be the bunch of Malaysians I met since my first day here two years ago.

Although I address them as Malaysians, we mean no criticism at all. It is just our way of addressing each other; take it as a definition of the friendship between us. For example, one particular over here always opens his sentence in MSN by saying "ooi Singaporean!".

Anyway, knowing that I will be having my final exam tomorrow and most probably I will be wasting my dinner on instant noodles, they offered to cook for me. How sweeeettttt~ Although this is kinda early, I presume it's time that I use my Nikon again =)




The above effect was simply done by using Slow Flash. I accidentally hit the wrong settings but effect came out kinda cool and so it was spared from the wrath of my Recycle Bin.



A staple dish that comes with every Chinese cooking is something we called - Rice....


Excellent Veggie fried with scallops. I don't know how the veggie taste like. I only aim for scallops. Ha.Ha.

Bak Kut Teh. In my own words, better than those sold in Singapore.

Cause it's free.


Roast Pork. Believe it or not, I used to hate this dish. I never dared to eat it when I was younger cause it looks so damn fattening.

Now, I just give in to reality.


No, I didn't contribute to the bones alone. It was by everyone.




Bak Kut Teh makes him drowsy. Might be the chinese wine.




All right. On a side note, tomorrow's finally, what I hope to be the last exam paper in my life. Exam papers scares the shit out of me. Therefore, I shall give a corny name solely dedicated to the big day. I call it "Key To Freedom".
Fuck me. Ha.Ha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

all the best for ur papers dude
see ya in sg soon

The One They Proclaimed Qiang said...

yea. i wish me all the best too