Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Unexpectable

I know I surprise myself at times and today I did an unexpectable - I went picnic-ing.

But well, luckil the weather was good and the most important thing was, my friends knew the right way to tempt me. They promise me good pictures since it was by the river. I obliged. I am a pussy when it comes to taking pictures.

The definition of a park is basically somewhere whee u can see trees and rubbish. Upon reaching the designated park, I could hardly see any trees around cause it was practically infested with people. What else do you expect on a Sunday afternoon?

Anyhow, we started wandering around in search of an empty pit where we can barbeque our stuff. Yes I do not know why we are barbequeing when it's theoretically a picnic. Malaysians fascinates me all the time.

But well, I am cool with that since a picnic means eating bread. I hate bread and this fact will stand unless you have like 5 slices of meat in between. Instead of using the bread to cover the meat, I will do it the other way round. I'm a carnivore.







I do not know why. But I feel like crying when I see the picture below. She seems pitiful, longing to go somewhere in search of a better life. Ha.Ha.



And the girl finally reaches Bombay.





I would appreciate if you weren't looking at my balls.



And the girl met the love of her life.



I think I look like a psychopath. Wait, I think maybe I am.


Let's hope with this picture, Malaysia will allow us Singaporeans once again to pump cheap petrol when we enter Malaysia.


On a side note, as some of you guys long, I am taking a 10 days leave from blogging. I am going South New Zealand which I mentioned a few weeks ago =) If you ever feel bored and miss me, there's always the archives on the right. Just refrain from reading the first 2 years entry. I surprise even myself when I read them.

All right. Till then....

No comments: