Tuesday, June 03, 2008

New Look

Photobucket

Yes, I did a major construction to my blog. Actually it's not really that much change, just some changing of random colours, moving things here and there and so on. I am in a good mood =)

Finally I finished all my reports and what's left is my exams - of which I am hoping are the last few in my life.

P.S. Does anyone knows how to make the pictures appear bigger? As in I tried clicking on "Large" when I upload the pictures but still doesnt appear appear big enough for me. Perhaps there's an option for "Huge"? I wana knowwwww...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

resize on your own via html

The One They Proclaimed Qiang said...

tak boleh lah bro. I tried looking at the HTML codes for 20 sec and gave up. anyway in the end i settle with uploadin pics to imagebucket first lol