Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sunshine Coastttttttttttt

ALL RIGHTTTTTT...........

Phew, it has been a long day.......

I realise since 2 weeks ago, I haven't had a decent rest at all. Of course during that time, revision basically occupied 2/3 of my time. Now exam has finished, I have been busy going out.

Take yesterday for example - just right after my final paper, I had dessert at this random restaurant. Today I went to Sunshine Coast for the whole day; tomorrow I have a party at a friend house; Saturday I have a seafood dinner with my friends; Sunday I needa get some stuff for my New Zealand trip; Monday I am flying off to New Zealand for 10 days till 3rd July.

Tell me lah, where got time rest?

But I am loving this kinda life. Anyway, enjoy the pictures.


























And yes, slow synchro flash fascinates me. Everytime.






2 comments:

Zhi Wei said...

you'll be back from nz on the 2nd la... tsk tsk... blogging wrong info

The One They Proclaimed Qiang said...

y u more clearer than me? stalker..