Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lifeline

I send my warmest gratiude to all the lovely people out there who offered me solutions for my laptop such as: replacing it; Dell's website; anti virus programs which I have already tried before; and even the possibility of dropping my laptop from the 23rd floor.

I am therefore glad to say my laptop has sort of recovered which I have no idea on the reason behind it. Somehow, it just recovered to a certain extent where I can use it for 5 min without the urge of using my sledgehammer.

As friends probably knew by now, I am having my exams this few weeks and that explains my sudden disappearance from MSN lately due to revision and seriously, MSN is a major distraction.

Just the day before, which means yesterday, I had my first paper on Control Systems. As the same for the first exam paper I took 18 years ago, I made careless mistakes as if I was gifted in it. Let's just hope the 50 dollars note I stapled along with my answer sheet will do the trick.

On a side note, I realise taking exam papers is something which you will never grow accustomed to. Prior to exam, I still experience this nauseous feeling and the frequent flash of "Fuck I wana shit". My palms grew exceptionally sweaty this time round, possibly due to the fact that this might be the last examination period that I will be going through in my life and I intend to make it so.

These 2 weeks, I have seriously neglected my Nikon to an extent that I notice this layer of dust settling on the surface of it. I can't wait for the end of my exams on Wednesday and I promise I am gonna carry my Nikon wherever I go =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: