Sunday, June 22, 2008

SeafOOOd

Honestly, I have never had the final courage to eat seafood over here in Brisbane. I mean the temptation is there, but the price isn't. Every single time when I actually convince myself that "Okay, today I am gonna eat nothing but seafood", the digits on the menu never fails to make me think twice.

But perhaps it's the festive mood; perhaps I got duped by my friends; somehow or rather, I found myself in the car and on the way to Darra - where rumour says that the Vietnameses there make seafood that even puts the best chef to shame.

They lied.

The only thing worth complimenting is that the seafood was fresh. Other than that, an Indomee with two sunny eggs beats them anytime.




The only food worth commenting was probably the fish. It has been 6 months since I last ate steam fish.



After dinner, there came the last minute idea of catching a movie. The girls wanted to watch Sex In The City but seriously, who pays such money to watch a movie with no sound effect, or CG? I rather rent a video tape and watch at home.

So the guys make the most logical choice (as usual); we went to watch Incredible Hulk.






Is it just me or do I hav a feeling they don't really like Asians?

After movie went drink coffee. Fullstop.





All right, half-time's over. Time to head back to my soccer match and hopefully catch some sleep. There's a picnic tomorrow followed by my New Zealand trip on Monday =)

*slurp slurp

No comments: