Sunday, July 09, 2006

1st Time To The City

Synopsis
ok first and foremost, you are finally going to see photos of me in Brisbane :)
the reason why previously i thought i cant is bcoz i was usin the hostel pc. and they have a user id for login.

i asked the counter and too she said i can onli use their pc instead of unplugging their cable and plug in to my laptop cause of "User ID" login shit and so on.

anyway i will just say i somehow manage to "hack" and use my laptop to connect to the internet.

therefore, i am finally able to share my photos with you all :) especially for certain special someone.

Ok anyway lets start my actual blogging:

today was sunday which i assumed will be boring haha. but nonetheless, thank goodness i saw my sgporean frans who have reached here a few days earlier. they were new to Brisbane like me but however, one had a sister who tagged along and was previously in Brisbane b4.

they were planning for a walk in town and reluctant to spend the day in "bunk" again, i followed them to town.

took a nice bus down to city area and head for the high class pasa malam flea market immediately haha. wonderful place and was just by the sea.


finally the city


Look at this. so high tech. its a display shown on a WINDOW. and u its touch screen de somemore

Their flea market



Me by the river near flea market



Act Cool



Taking ferry to Somewhere else. forgot the name haha.



God Ascending from heaven



Brisbane sky



Taken on the boat



I am crap



Veiw of Brisbane City from the other side of the bank



My Sgporean frans



The Brisbane River



Its just 5pm and look at where the sun is liao



And i finally found my favourite laksa~!! but SG de onli 2.20. and here was......



.... in the end lan lan no eat

soon it was dark and we head over to chinatown where i finally had noodles instead of Subway. but kan ni na, had something like Wanton Mee soup which cost round 8AUD loh chee bye~

but to be frank, the potion was quite big. but neh neh i think their MSG is free de, i nvr before in my life drink soup drink till i gettin more and more thirsty.

took their City Train back to my place. it was jus 8pm and see how deserted it is.



and finally, a note to my family.

亲爱的老爸和老妈,请不用担心我。你儿子我在这里吃的好,住的好。还有洋妞看。人生还有何须请求?所以,不用时常打电话给我。

因为 会吵到我睡觉 我会照顾自己。这里我以渐渐习惯了。

不用怕,因为你儿子我是洪子强!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

子强你妈说:因为老妈有钱,所以要打就打,哪里知道你这么不中用,这样早睡?

儿啊,要顾好自己,不要无聊到冬天还穿短袖,那么爱出风头....

你全家上下