Monday, July 17, 2006

This is SLOWWWW~

been trying desperately to speed up the delivery of my bloody wireless modem to my house these few days.

but evrytime i call the bloody centre, it tells me its on its way from either sydney, new south wales, or another coconathan place which i never heard before.

why is it so hard to just deliver a modem to my place so i can bloody connect to the internet?

back in SG, if i jus call Singtel and raise my voice jus request a bit, they will have it delivered to my lovely home in Yishun in maybe just 1 or 2 days.

Efficiency sure isnt one of the word which they have instilled into their head in my fellow Aussies.

i have been like askin since last tues. last fri i called again
and they told me "oh we have only just detected your phoneline. but rest assure, i will request it to be send to ur place on monday." (but i tink on last tuesday itself my phoneline was already connected)

"oh so does it mean i can recieve my modem on monday?'

"sorry but it needs to be dispatched from Sydney and by the time it reaches ur place, guess it will be round wednesday"

".... ok no problem"

and so anyway, not really particular confident of the efficiency, i called them up just a moment ago again.

and this time, they told me it will be dispatched from New South Wales and be sent to me by Friday.

i mean what the fuck!?!

i know australia is big, i dont mind the time which they take to travel. but hey~!

different people tell me different things evrytime. haiz.. when can i recieve my bloody modem so i can connect to internet at home~~~~

oh ya by the way, i am now in the library. just attended my orientation. still got 1 more in the afternoon.

ytd night we were plannin to cook fried rice.

but in the end it became Mui Fan (soupy rice)..

sianzzzz.....
i need to brush up on my cooking.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you can get quite a fair bit of Asian groceries in the supermarket beside Asian House in Fortitude Valley.

How to cook fried rice?
1) Cook rice the night before and store in fridge (if you have one)
2) Prepare all the ingredients (chopped garlic and carrot, luncheon meat, chicken)
3) Pour oil into the pan, heat it and then your garlic. Add in the carrot, luncheon meat and chicken and stir fried to see it nicely cooked.
4) Add salt/soy sauce and then your cooked rice. Remember: NO WATER
5) Stir fried until you feel it is cooked.
6) "Wala"...Fried Rice

How to cook chilled tofu?>
1) Get ingredients like rectangular tofu from any supermarket, garlic, oyster sauce and floss pork ("ba hu")
2) Add oil, then garlic. Stir fried till golden brown. Then add in oyster sauce.
3) Prepare some starch (flour with water) and add to the oyster sauce altogether. Add in dark soy sauce to make it dark brown.
4) Make sure your tofu is damn dry and then put it on plate. Pour the sauce onto the tofu and add in floss pork.
5) Your chilled tofu ready to serve.

Your bro