Tuesday, July 04, 2006

And Finally...

I have arrived..

sat through a painstaking ride of 7 hours on the plane. i couldnt get to sleep, i couldnt talk to anyone and worst~!
i couldnt stretch my fuckin legs. so bloody cramp cause i am so bloody fat the seats are quite close together.

anyway once again thanks to my frans who made it a point to send me all the way to the airport. sorry i didnt talked much. i was already nervous enough.

now i understand how the saying "Balls stuck in my throat" came about. i really felt that.

customs in Australia was really strict. imagine when the plane touched down, it was just 640am. but when i finally managed to get out from the airport, its aready 830am.

1stly, like all customs, i had to queue up awaiting to chop my passport. but the queue was sooo long. and its so strict till they actually had a dog that went around sniffing our luggage.

one poor fellow was so sway that the dog stopped for a mere 2 sec infront of him and immediately, a guy ask him to open his luggage on the spot. RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE QUEUE.

really poor fellow. bet must be the Hershey's chocolate his gf poured on him while trying to blow him food stains which he left over while having his flight meals.

anyway once the 1st chopping of passport was over, i had to head on to retrieve my luggage. and mind you, i nvr pay so much attention to the moving belts which were carrying the luggages.

but i had no choice but use the straining of the power of my eyes which i normally use on Orchard Road on the gals as the belt was moving so fast.

once done, i had to queue up again for bags inspection. and once again, the queue was led so far out that it made a U-Turn in between.

finally evrythin was done and i head out to find my driver which was supposingly supposed to send me to my temporary accommodation to UQ.

"Are you Zee Kueng?" the mister said to me.
"Kan Ni Na" was what i wanted to say to him.

nonetheless, once i am outside of singapore, i am protecting the graciousness of our people.

"oh yes certainly. But you can just call me hong" oh my, i am so courteous.

*anyway skip skip skip

i reached my lok kok room and bed....

i slept straight way without bathing all the way...

till 2pm before i had but no choice to pull myself out from bed as shops closes at 4 or 5pm. still have to go open my bank account and buy my pre-paid Sim card.

Lots of problems settling the sim card. gotta call here and there.

the fucking ang mohs dont understand my english,
while i fucking dont bother to understand their english.

anyway all's well ends well. finally thing is settled and i am a happy man. now whats left is to find a place to settle for my nx 2 yrs.

On a quest tomorrow ----------- House Hunting

and ya, the bus are fuckin difficult to understand here. dont know how to pay and dont know where the fuck it goes and dont know how the fuck to alight. today i got so fed up that i walked up to the driver and requested for alight at nx stop.

so high tech. gotta walk all the way. or maybe i am still moron enough to havent understand thier system. nvm, tmr will be a better day.

had a delicious meal for dinner. 2 slice of plain bread.

`things are just too expensive.`

No comments: