Thursday, July 20, 2006

And Finally...

... my home internet is set up. damn chim siah..

in singapore, i am already a computer idiot that onli knows how to on and off pc equipped with not much PC skills.

so i didnt expect much of those skills to be of help in setting up my home wireless network. luckily, my room mate's brother who lives in brisbane was here to help us. How thankful am I~!

just paid most of my outstanding bills using internet banking. surprisingly, i recieved more letters here than i recieve in singapore.

got what utility bills lah, house rental fee lah, telephone bill la, internet bills lah..

ironically, back in singapore, i always wished there were more letters for me.
but now, i wished there were more letters for my room mates instead.

talk about ironic right?

school starts next week. pretty excited about it. i havent touch books ever since 3 years ago when i was forced by the government to protect my country happily took my ferry to Pulau Tekong.

exams~ tests~ lab tests~ tutorials.. all these verbs were long thrown away by me. never to think i am forced to carry it in my mouth now. just hope 2 years will 平平安安 bypass for me.

with no fail in any modules please~!

pray that the 2 voodoo dolls which i brought here will work. speaking of which, i am not so kia-see as to bring along 2 with me ok. one i bought myself. the other one was given to me by Eunice Jean Ong, one of my many gal-frans female frans.

another ironic thing is it was till 10 years later after i knew her that i figure out to call her Eunice or call her Jean.

oh ya by the way, Happy Belated Birthday to my 3 buds Song, Choongkit and Weisen whose birthday falls on 7th, 16th and 19th July respectively.

wahaha cheap way to wish them right. wishing 3 in one go. how sincere can i be?

maybe next year onwards i shall wish all my frans in one go... hmm not a bad idea....

No comments: