Saturday, July 29, 2006

What a Saturday~!

to many other people, is just a normal Saturday.

but to me, its a Saturday which i havent came across for 3 years!

i have long forgotten that feeling of praying for weekends to arrive faster ever since Poly.

just so glad; so happy to roll up my bundle of worries about school and throw them away put them on one side.

i jus came back home this morning. reason was cause i spent my night at my classmates aka friends house which is just 5 10 15 20 min walk away from my house.

i really enjoy their company cause they are realli franly. (write like this just in case they do chance upon my blog.) the characters that live in that house are Mr Chinese who cant speak chinese, Mr Malay who grow pubic hair on his head and Miss Short who can buy a child's bus ticket.

anyway ytd by right we were supposed to be revising. but then just too bad all of them were either too tired, or busy walking around the house doing nothing or busy setting up their internet modem.

so pratically to say, the only person who have touch the textbooks for the whole night was only Yours Sincerely.

its ok. if you find calling me Yours Sincerely too troublesome, just call me King.
whichever u prefer. i am not particular abotu this small stuffs.

ok as usual, i always side track while writing. back to story.

anyway i studied till round 230am in the morning tryin to dig up my memories thats been deeply dug into the soil of my braincells.

as expected, given the size capacity of my head, i didnt really recover much of those i have learnt.

but nonetheless, least i tried.

my frans gave me a Master title that night.

they appointed me the Sofa Master that night.

KanNiNahBeh Turban~ basically means i sleep on sofa right? and i tout Miss Short who can buy a child's bus ticket Mr Chinese who cant speak chinese would offer me to sleep on her his bed loh~.

anyway woke up today and try to cook Tom Yam Maggi Mee for them.
well... except that its too fucking a bit spicy. it actually taste quite all right what~

and only thing is that it sent Miss Short who can buy a child's bus ticket on a shitting spree later on....

not that bad what~

No comments: