Friday, July 07, 2006

House Hunting Day Final

and finally after 3 days of hunting, the Man has brought home his trophies.

i finally managed to find my house. so happy..

but after 23 years of life i had, its is wiser for me not to get so happy so fast.
cause who knows?


on monday when i go, the agent may suddenly tell me "Oh I am so sorry mate. the person has decided not to let you have the house."

anyway i will look on the bright side. hopefully things will be fine.

today i noticed that aussies hardly jay-walk.
i walked across a particular traffic light when i wasnt supposed to cause it shows Mr Red Man on the pole and there wasnt any cars at all.

but to my amusement, onli LIMPEH walk past the street loh.

the other aussies look at me as if "Wo. Do Chinese cant see Red? There is a Mr Red Man blinking at you cant you see~?"

anyway, aussies are really friendly here. i was wondering who told me that aussies in Brisbane are very racist. i am beginning to suspect that idea.

perhaps they are onli racist against ugly people?

no wonder they treat me so friendly.

............

.....

anyway monday i am going to grab the keys. but problem is my house got no nothing at all. only got a stove. but least there is a stove, i can cook some maggi mee finally.

i was thinking of Assam Laksa Maggi yesterday and i realise my mouth start to have lot of saliva. i also think of the 900+ laksa that is sold near Yishun. i miss them..

tuesday i need go get furnitures too. will be very busy.

but nonetheless, i can finally settle down, relax. slow down my pace and enjoy the view of Brisbane :)

`really tired from all the running about these few days`
but not to worry..
cause why?
Lim peh is HONG ZIQIANG WAHAHA

No comments: