Monday, July 03, 2006

T - 9 Hours

9 hours left till i depart.
9 hours left till i check in.
9 hours left till my flight leaves Singapore.

Feeling now? A tequila mixture of 10% Nervousness, 89% Excitement, 1% Can I Stay Back In Singapore?

Really appreciated what my frans did for me. They know who they are. so i shant disclose their names here. they are very act shy people.

thanks for the gift you all gave me.
thanks for slogging along with me to marina south and eat.
thanks for the "staying over and drank alcohol" with me.
thanks for the funding you all came out with.
thanks for the ktv session you all had and insisting on using the funding again.
thanks for the supper that u all went for despite having work the day after.
thanks for coming to my house and making a big mess on my bed watch World Cup and had McDonald with me.
thanks for recording a special video for me.
thanks for the many many photos that i was allowed to take so i can bring over.

Lastly, your turns to thank me for because of celebrating me going over to Aust, you all could spend more times together haha. Sorry, i was just joking.

And also not to forget certain special someone for preparing the gift, and another special gift for me.

Ok, gotta go prepare some last stuffs. I wont be away from Singapore for too long. I will miss the laksa.

No comments: