Monday, July 10, 2006

My Very Own House

today's main even was only one thing. Getting my HOUSE KEYS~!!!

went earli in the morning to the agency after a free hearty breakfast that was included at in my daily stay at the hostel's canteen.

after filling our already fucking fat stomach with loads of hashbrowns, egg, bacon etc, me and my room mate Mr Ling-kin Park adjourned on our trip to the real estate agency.

actually there were corn flakes and other stuff for our breakfast, but i was nvr a fan of these crap stuff. i am a 100% Singapore breed carnivore.

we reached the place of the agency and was greeted by a man who kinda reminded me of Paul Bearer. (Old WWFUndertaker's Ex agent)

anyway Mr Paul Bearer carefully noted out to me the things which i was supposed to know. being a 1st time house buyer, i listen with 101% attentiveness, nvr missing a single detail.

finally after all the listening, he passed to me our house keys~!!

headed down to our new house immediately.

wat a nice feeling. my very own 1st house. though technically i didnt really pay it with my money nor it isnt the case that i bought it, but rather i rented it.

but anyway its realli a nice feeling.

holding a checklist in hand (meant to check all the things things that are not functioning. so when we return the house, they do not deduct all these already spoilt stuff from our lease), i happily went around scanning through inch-by-inch for a possible defect that i can find.

i actually recorded a video of my house :) onli a few will have my video. i am still considerin whether should i put it up in my blog.

anyway, just so happen a neighbour of mine was sellin her used stuff so we head over in an attempt to clear whatever things she has.

just so happens that she was a Singaporean too. how nice i thought, can kill price liao can used my Ah-Qiang-Bing Fa: 32 Ji to kill price.

1st Ji: Get to know the person more and interacting with him/her. If its a her, talk to her till she is even prepared to sleep with you comfortable with you.

Me: "So is studying herre very difficult?"

She: "Ya very difficult lo."

Me: "Wa.. den did you manage to get honours?"

She: "Ya got. 1st Class Honours"

...................

Na beh Turban...

difficult but got 1st class honours siah. if i not wrong the requirement was 96% (if i nvr remember wrongly) and above. say difficult somemore siah..

anyway enough of my 1st Ji.

time to execute my final few price killing moves which i adhorned in SG.

me: "so how much is this mattress?"

she: "25 AUD"

me: "wa so expensive ah. steady lah. we sgporeans leh. u so pretty. give me discount leh."

she: "cannot"

me: "wa laoz. if u sell me cheaper, den i got mroe money to buy more stuff from you mah."

she: "cannot."

me: "ok la. u sell me 25AUD and give me that cup free."

she: "cannot"

me: "okok. u sell me 25 AUD and give me that packet of tissue free"

she: "cannot"

me: "wa nah beh cheebye. evrything cannot cannot come on mateeeee. don like this mah. nan de we in sg so small country nvr see each other b4. must come across 9000 miles b4 we can see each other. must be fate leh. steady la."

she: "cannot"

me: "...."

i thought my Ah-Qiang-Bing Fa: 32 Ji to kill price was good. but she defeated me with her No matter what just say cannot skill.

anyway in the end we still bought quite number of stuff la. for quite cheap price. however there is only one mattress and there are 3 of us. so i gave it to my other room mate lo.

but bcoz we bought quite number of stuff. she in the end still got give us free things la haha.

i knew my Ah-Qiang-Bing Fa: 32 Ji to kill price is formidable.

anyway, i will have not internet access from tmro onwards as i will be movin out from my current hostel to my new house. jus how long till i can online again i also dont know.

maybe nx week once my house broadband is up? not sure too... anyway, got fuckin mani things to buy.

ma de... now i know why my mother always tell me: "you tink set up a home so easy ah"

No comments: