Sunday, March 18, 2007

End of School Week 3

Shortly in another 6 more hours, Week 3 shall be coming to an end.

I shall welcome Week 4 with all my heart tomorrow in school. Yesterday night was another party held at my neighbour's place.

Well we consider them our neighbour since they live like 2 min walk away. In Singapore, our neighbours are just 10 steps away.

A party is never considered a full-fledge party without any booze. Saturday was a full-fledged party. And Saturday was also the day which I seriously started using my camera also, considering I have been back for 3 weeks.

I was some sort of the un-authorised camera man for the night, taking over 100 plus photos. People would see me walking around the house with my very reliable, very useful, very expensive (to me) Canon Ixus 800i snapping any possible thing that move. From the trees that are swaying, to the Earthlings that are swaying too; from the drinking.

I posted up some of the pictures in my Friendster. So friends who are interested, you can go ahead and have a look.

I just came back from my meeting. I seriously forgot. Have I mention that I joined the UQ Taisa (UQ Taiwan International Student Association)?

I am lazy to back-track my entries. But anyway, although I join UQ Taisa, I am still a True Singaporean At Heart. Its not that I do not want to join Singapore Student Association (Not that I know whether does it exist or not), but I just wouldnt want to come all the way 9000 miles across my island, to get to know ONLY people who are 9000 miles back at my homeland.

Anyway I guess I am in the Activities Sai-Kang Party and that means any organisation of outings or events will be planned by us, the Activities Sai-Kang Party.

Well, I guess it doesnt differ much to what I do in Singapore also.

Anyway we have this weird activity involving watermelons thats coming up this Thursday. How weird? Check out the name:

"西哩瓜拉PK赛"

I always thought I was lame in creating names. I didnt know someone was more lame than me.

Cannot like this loh~ I hate to lose in lameness to other people~~

No comments: