Friday, March 30, 2007

Read On...

Today I had a meeting among the 5 members of Activities Sai-Kang Party.

The meeting was tough.

The meeting was somehow like got meeting equals to no meeting.

The meeting was somehow like got meeting equals to no meeting cause we could not come out with any decent planning of activities in the end.

We wreck our brains, we think left and right but in the end, results were still zero.

It is not like we did not come out with any ideas, but just that we predicted our ideas will get revoked so... well we just got to pray for sunday's meeting.

Determined not to let the night end because of an unfruitful meeting, we headed over to a Looks Nice But Taste Like Fuck Japanese Cafe to eat. I didnt eat the food but judging from my friends' faces and the looks of the things itself. I came out with the conclusion that it is really Looks Nice But Taste Like Fuck.

I thought the night was going to end like this. I was wrong. My friends suddenly have this idea of having a drink. They suggested singing at one of a friend's house.

Singing at a friend's house?

I bet must be one of those you want to sing what song you put in the vcd player type which my father has been singing everytime. So happily, I didnt think much and followed them to the friend's house where I want to sing what song I put in the vcd player type of singing.

When I reach the place, I was wrong....

So wrong.. It was not those cheapo types that my father used.

Instead, it was exactly one of those that we have in KTVS!!!!! They even have thick thick books which contains a list of all the songs for you to choose from. And the selection of song is exactly like KBox or Party World.

Oh my god Toa Peh Gong, this is seriously the 1st time that I see such a system installed in a house!!! I was seriously, seriously amazed. I was behaving like a True Singaporean at that time.

And tonight, it is another 1st time I have in Australia. The 1st time I sang KTV....

No comments: