Friday, March 02, 2007

I Hate Summer!!

Do you know one thing I feel about summer??

I absolutely hate it!!

Because the weather is so hot, the girls are trying to wear as airy as possible. For example, they can walk around in the city wearing a bikini covered with a damn transparent top.

WA LAOZ~ so bad for the eyes of small children ya know~

I hate summer!! Makes my eyes sore. No no, its absolutely bad for my eyes.

Just yesterday, I saw this ang moh girl. She was wearing this super low-cut top with the words "I Love Jesus" at the chest area. And due to some factors, her tits chest area was not only big, it was like Ka-Boom type of big.

As a result, the "I Love Jesus" looks exceptionally 3-D.

I am a Buddhist.

But I must confess.

On that day, I Love Jesus too =)


On the other hand, I notice something strange around here. Back in Singapore, McDonald is considered a luxury for me when I was young because it costs relatively more expensive than food sold in coffee shops.

Me (When I was a kid): Ma, I want to eat Mcdonalds.

Mother : Fuck You! Go eat chicken rice at kopitiam!


But here in Australia, things are totally another way round. Eating food sold in food court or even those lousy road side stall is actually way much expensive than McDonald.

Me (If I was a kid born in Australia): Mummy, I want to eat chicken rice.

Mother: Fuck You Again! Go eat Mcdonald instead!

No comments: