Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Reminds Me of 1267 days ago.... Part II

Yesterday I was so happily blogging away on my old hairstyle that I forgot to mention about all the backstage work that was going on behind it.

I was at the Dwarfs' Hut Last-Minute Saloon getting my long and flowy hair cut. The Dwarfs help me to cut it. And guess what?

The 3 Dwarfs were all enthusiastically taking turns to help me cut it. Mr Malay with pubic hair Even Shorter Pubic Hair On His Head was the one happily playing around during the in-process of shaving my hair botak.

First, he gave me a hair that looks like this




After 3 min of Wahaha and Muahaha by them, obviously, they carry on with the process on playing with designing of another hair. After another 10 min of careful cutting and scrapping on bits of hair here and there, I thought it was done.

I was wrong. I saw Ronaldo in the mirror.



Then the Muahaha and Wahahaha went around the house again. Obviously, this time not made by me also.

After this went on for another 5 min, it was when I finally manage to make myself botak.

You tell me lah, should I thanks them or be angry with them?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dey, those r "skin-heads"...do u mean botak or otherwise?

take a pic and post le..we are all eager to see your head..

Anonymous said...

w.a.i.t.
l.o.n.g.
l.o.n.g.