Thursday, March 15, 2007

My New House

Previously, I was living at Sisley St. But then, certain things happened. So somehow or rather, I moved out of that place and thereafter, I found my current new place.

Though its 10 bucks more every week compare to my previous place. I really prefer this house more.

1st, its even closer to school. Which means, riding Harry, I can get to school in less than 2 min. 1 min and 42 sec to be exact. Well this timing depends. Cause sometimes ya know, my big fat legs just doesnt feel like pedaling too fast.

But I really neglected Sally a lot. Cause wearing Sally, I would always invite unnecessary glares at me. The people give me that feeling that they are thinking "Whats that cute helmet doing on such an ugly guy?"

So to stop unnecessary glares, I had, but no choice other than to put Sally at one corner. Seeing Sally accumulate dust on her do make my heart sink a little each time.

Not wearing Sally to school is a dangerous thing to do also. Cause in Australia, it is a law that states "While riding Harry, it is compulsory that you wear Sally also. Or not, a fine of AUD75 will be incurred."

Well, this is the rule and I say it is totally not User-Friendly Big-Head-People-Friendly at all.

Ok, I am drifting away from my topic today again.

2nd good point of my current house is that I got cool housemates. I am forced to say this. I am afraid they see this post and afterall, we DO live in the same house.

Basically the cool housemates the reason being cool is because they always provide me with free healthy alcoholic drinks and free overdue cigerattes. Thats what make them cool.

Singaporean Equation:

Got free things = Cool.
No free things = Not cool at all.

Ok anyway, I just uploaded the video of my house onto youtube. So friends who are interested in how my egg nest looks like, do drop me a message on MSN.

Charges will be calculated as AUD3 bucks per view.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we are still interested in your big fat botak head le.

take some photos..dont need to post in your blog..

just send to me will do..