Thursday, March 08, 2007

Leg Pain Pain

Me, aku, have been actively playing soccer these few days. Play till so often that I have no choice but to wash my clothes every 2 days.

Reason being I only brought 3 shorts along with me to Aussie, so you cant expect me to wear jeans to sleep on the 4th day right?

Now my legs are hurting too. Back in Singapore, I also not so enthusiastic about soccer till I play everyday! I only play weekly!

Been back here for round 2 weeks. At least for now, I can say that life has been better compared to my 1st two weeks last semester. Think most probably is cause I got to know more friends and another most important factor is I feel more like a student.

Last semester I felt like a soldier from hold gun to hold books suddenly. This sudden change in phase of life surely make me felt Na Beh Chao Turban~

Currently I am frantically trying to save up money for my Taiwan trip for next January with my dig nose buddies secondary school buddies. All these 10 years, we have planned many activites and outings - on paper and talks itself.

Cause always got people chut pattern. End up last minute we didnt go anywhere at all.

So hopefully we can make it for our Taiwan trip next January, to mark our 1st decade of friendship.

1st decade.. I am getting older. I realise the older I get, the fatter I become more easily I get tired. Every now and then, I feel like sleeping.

Previously this symptom only happen when it rains. Rain has always been my jinx.

As Ah Qiang's saying goes: "Got rain means must go sleep."

But now, even when no rain I also feel like sleeping. Do not ask me why. I am asking myself why too.

Ok this is yet another random entry by me. I know its bored to read. Cause I write till I feel bored also wahhahaa. Ok bye mates~

No comments: