Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Day I Became Watermelon Boy

Never, I mean never in my whole life have I attempted to cut watermelons on my own.

I mean they are one of my favourite fruits, but certainly they are not one that I will actually go cut them on my own when I feel like eating it.

But today, I gave my virginity to the Activities Sai-Kang Party. We gathered at a certain friend's house where we actually wrecked havoc there. Thinking back now, I feel kinda sad for him when I left.

Anyway, somehow or rather, I actually took up the task of chopping up the watermelons. Not much, just 17. But luckily, only 8 needed to be chopped up.

The 1st watermelon was a disaster. I didnt recognise it at the end.

The 2nd was better. I am getting the hang of it.

The 3rd looks like a watermelon.

From the 4th one onwards, no need to say. Close one eye and cut also no problem. If there is a need to, you can paste the watermelons back and they can become a whole again!!

Oh man I am bragging again wahahaha.

Main activities tomorrow shall be selling of watermelons and having games. One part of the process is where we have 2 people who will be dressed in watermelon costumes and parading around. It is like some sort of walking advertisement.

When we talk about watermelon costumes, of course we cant miss out the most important thing; Friends of Sally, Watermelon helmet!

Meet the Watermelon Boys people!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the one on left looks like aloy leh~!!

Anonymous said...

looks like him meh? u tink too much la.