Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Reminds Me of 1267 days ago....

I did something impulsive yesterday.

I did something which at the end of it, I was thinking "What the fuck am I thinking of...."

I did something which reminds me of that very fateful same day 1267 days ago.

I did something...

I realise I did something...


I shaved b.o.t.a.k.

Dont know why I did it. Just a feeling that came suddenly.

Perhaps I am just damn irritated by the length of it.

Perhaps I am just tired of putting on gel every morning.

Perhaps I am just tired of waking up that extra 5 min so I could have time to gel my hair.

Perhaps its just the fact I like to brush my hand against my b.o.t.a.k. head.

This reminds me of a particular phase made by the president in Independence Day.

"As of today, 1267 days later. Once again, I pronounce this day as our very own; Qiang's Botak Day."

And by the way, there is this particular module which I took this semester, and absolutely love it. Due to being an "asian student", we are required to take one more additional module which is like some sort of ENglish lessons.

Basically we are taught how to write essays, reports and so on and so forth and carry on.

What I want to say about what is so good about this class is that, THERE IS NO ANG MOHS IN IT!!!

I mean it is not like I hate ang mohs, but just that it is a different kind of feeling and I find it hard to explain.

So basically its all right if you conclude that the whole class of 80 odds students are asians.

But I seriously hate the fact that they are more girls than guys. And there are girls from Japan, Korea, Indonesia, China, Malaysia, Singapore and so on and so forth and carry on.

And I hate the fact that they are so friendly and for most of them, I hate the fact that they are quite pretty loh~~

If class is like that, how to make me have the heart to skip class??

You tell me how not to hate them??

HAIZ~~~~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh, is this a new requirement? are u required to take the module if your english has a minimum score from GCE 'O' level?

Better check...money siah...

Anonymous said...

yes its a compulsory module for asians students. just started not long ago. ok i think started just right at the semester i joined.

Anonymous said...

got your fav tandoori??