Sunday, March 04, 2007

Shaggy Weekend

This weekend had been kinda of fun for me. Well, least I can say its been quite a while that I actually stretch both sat and sunday to such extents.

First lets talk about how I spend my Saturday. Did I mention that I actually joined the Taiwan Student Association?

Ok now I am telling you. I joined both HK and TW Student Assc. due to the vast amount of privileges they offer for both groceries and certain bagus makan areas. Coincidently, I got to know the Taiwan SA actually had this Welcoming Party and I was invited.

Since I had nothing to do, I just went for the Welcoming Party alone yesterday.

Hmmm how should I say this? To me, I only see Taiwanese on TV. But yesterday was the first time I see SOoooo many Taiwanese.

I pee I see.
I play I see.
I shit I see.
I run I see.
I walk I see.
I eating I see.
I smoking I see.

But they are really a fun bunch. And let me tell you guys one more ironic part. Not all Singaporeans has a ang moh name. Eg: Me.

I prefer people to call me by my chinese name.

But 99.9% of the Taiwanese actually has a christian name!!!!

The other 0.01% I am not sure what his name was, I only heard people calling him 滚蛋.

99.9%!! Amazing statistics right? I got to know 3 guys by the name of Peter yesterday.

But they are really fun people!!! I guess a lot of people remember my name cause I am the only one with a chinese name other than the guy who is called 滚蛋.

Anyway after that, went for a godlike Taiwanese food outlet with some of my Singaporean friends. By the time I reached home, it was round 10pm.

But not to worry, my night didnt end there. My housemates living upstairs actually had an on-going party. It was scary. My roof was actually shaking. I AM SERIOUS.

Anyway since I wont be able to get some sleep or study, I might as well go up and join in the fun. This is by far I think the first in-house party I been to in Australia. Seriously , ITS DAMN FUN. Got to know many different people and hmmm.....

I think I may getting to like life here in Australia. Tsk =)

Oh ya, I didnt mention about today.

I spend most of the afternoon helping to clean upstairs...

No comments: