Saturday, August 19, 2006

My New Helmet

In order to ride Harry over here, the government insists on one policy. Wear a helmet.

I did have a free helmet when I bought Harry over. However, my head was too big for it the helmet was too small for me.

Therefore today, I embarked on a journey searching for the right one for Harry. Crossing oceans and seas, I finally got to a place that sells many many helmets.

Of course, given my status as a True Singaporean At Heart, I tried looking for the cheapest ones. But again, my head was too big for all of it they were all too small for me.

With no choice, I eventually got one which was half the price of Harry. (If your maths was good enough, you would have understand that my new helmet cost me AUD40.)

Not the I wanted to get one that was so expensive, but the cheap ones couldn't fit my Royal Head.

Without further adieu, I would like you peeps to meet my new helmet, Sally.


Sally is really nice cause she fits just nicely into my head. (Once again to stress that it's the head above my shoulders, not the head between my *cough legs *cough.)

Finally, now I can wear Sally and ride on top of Harry.

No comments: