Wednesday, September 06, 2006

When I was just a little boy..

When I was just a little boy, I used to.....

- hate the fact that I was blessed with a big head. I even had a song for my blessed head.

- hate bean curd. Who in the right mind will eat something so soft and tasteless? Other than my not-in-right-mind friends.

- drink from milk bottle till I was 5 6 7 years old.

- play those 20 cents machine where you put in the money into a slot then turn and turn till a round container drops out. My favourite was the small little ball which could bounce so high. I once deliberately accidentally threw 2 balls from my corridor down to see whether they can bounced back to where I am. I lived on 12th floor.

- buy stupid things from my primary school bookshop. Out of my achievements was the pointer. It was like a pen but could be extended into 6 ttimes its length. I was fascincated by form teacher using it. It felt like Zorro wielding his sword. But when I bought it back home and look at myself in the mirror with my sword, I look like Barney wielding a corn.

- watch cartoons. Countless ones. The best part was my TV was kinda old then. So everytime when it reached the exciting part, it will go blank suddenly and I had to kick knock on my TV to set it working again. My favourites were He-Man, Centurions, chinese cartoon featuring a yellow car looking for his mother entitled "笨笨", Thundercats, Transformers, GI Joes.

- once bought a Polly Pocket. I wasnt thinking really well that time. But I never like guys before.

- have this blanket with me that I used for so long and I never washed it before. I reluctantly threw it away when it could only covered my waist to toes.

- be so fat and have a big head. I looked like a ball. 3 balls in fact, my head, my body and my legs.

- fail my running everytime. Fat people just cant run; or so I thought. But now, *cough cough.
Try me. I will give you advantage of 2 lamp posts.

- be with TAF Club since I entered Primary School. I thought only special selected people was chosen. But only realised in Primary 2 that ya I was right. Special people were selected. The special people were all fat. No wonder I was thinking why I saw so many "me" in the club.

- go hang around the video shop below my house everyday talking with people like 30 years old. Ya I was that friendly. Friendly till once the shop assistant from the herbal shop beside pull my pants down in the open. He must be fascinated in my willy.

- hated my Primary 6 class. Well hated is too strong a word. I should phrase it as among my 6 years, that was the least happiest class I been too. But luckily, I made a group of 4 more friends from a neighbouring class. So though I was in the least happiest class, it was my happiest year :)

- order those small packets of milk which came weekly. And we could like sort of open it in classroom to drink. I even ordered those newspaper which was kinda fun to read. I forgot the name of it.

- play netball. I once tore the top which had written my position at the front. I remember my position was "WA". The reason why I remember it till today was cause W and A was seperated from each other at the end of my game.

- love playing hopscotch, one-leg and something similar to baseball. But instead of a baseball, we throw a tennis ball in the ground and opponent will kick it. We broke office window once.

- shit in my pants during school. It was devastating. I tarik my shit till cannot tahan and I rushed to toilet. But before I could take off my blue colour shorts, Mr Shit came out and greeted me hello. In the end, I was stuck in toilet till my class found out I didnt return to class. They informed my parents to come and bring new shorts for me. I dont know how I managed to get the face to return to class.

- got scolded once jialat jialat in Primary 6 by MRS B*H~! cheebye I forgot what I do. But certainly it wasnt that jialat till she forced me to pack my bag and GO HOME~! I packed my stuff and was standing outside classroom crying. And I waited outside the classroom all the while.
Till now I am wondering why did I cry and most importantly, why didnt I go home? I wished I can go back to the past so I can relive that scenario once more. I would have gone home and tell her how big her legs are. If that didnt make her cry, I would say her legs are even bigger than my head. Think that will give her the blow.

- drop my bicycle key into the toilet bowl while I was shitting, again in school. It was those squatting type. Since I had no spare key, you cant expect me to flush my shit away before I pick up my key from the toilet bowl right? Well, so you can guess what I did next, no need to elaborate.

- tear my pants umpteen times. I forgot how many times also. Now you know why my mother is so good at sewing stuff. She was well-trained by me.

- comb my hair in a side-parting manner. The cut off line was just 4 cm above my left ear. I also always tuck my shirt in wherever I go. I thought I looked cool.

- be shy when it comes to liking girls. I never dare to let them know I had a liking for them.

- decided to style my hair a bit. Went to the hairdresser and pointed at the hairstyle of one suave looking guy from the magazine. But end result was I ended with a hairstyle which for the entire Primary 6 life I was laughed by people as Guy With Curly Samosa Hair. (Right Mr Liu Yao Wen?)

In summary, I was just a normal little boy...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh.. ur post brought back alot of memories for me too.. and some i wished it didnt, like mdm (horrid) koh..

Anonymous said...

duh. who you? hmmmm.... n whose mdm koh siah? sounds familiar...

Anonymous said...

This entry is very funny~ why do u have so many disgusting incidents when u are young? U seems kinda stupid to me.. lolx.

Anonymous said...

Finally~~~ got people talk using this le.. hahaha, right after we talk about no pple, suddenly all the ghosts come out..

Anonymous said...

haha ya. never talk about 'something' or not 'something' will happen lol. oh ya. i assume ur blog's Passerby only knows u and not me. so i think its not someone i knw wahahaha.

Anonymous said...

i leave comments cos somebody commented nobody tag him lo. poor guy with no fren..

Anonymous said...

confirm not me

Anonymous said...

the yellow car cartoon is 嘿奔奔, 是笨笨。Every mon 3.25pm, channel 8!!!

Nv know our hong p** p** shit in pants. Wow so u muz have experience the "warm" feeling ah.. Heehee....

Anonymous said...

Wah Lan ehh.. side parting cut off line is 4cm above ur ear ah.. So u muz look very stupid lo.. Plus makes ur head bigger. HAHA...

Plus u even dare to touch ur shit ah.. wah kaoz.. imagine u put ur hand in, then pull out, smell ur hand, then u wash, then smell ur hand and key.. HAnds up man... U WIN!!!

Anonymous said...

haha.. someone who say no one comment = me!
someone with no friends = qiang!
anyway.. dont need to bother with Passerby. super wu liao..
if u too bored, feel free to entertain him in any ways..whaha

Anonymous said...

chongming - wa lan eh. u tink i wan put my hand inside meh wahahaha. but seriously no choice mah. anyway i didnt smell my hand ok. plus i was jus 9 yrs old. so its ok la..

sen - i knw. i wont bother myself with him. jus tt its fun disturbing him \lol

Anonymous said...

cool, i got show for u watch, u also make show let me watch sia..whahaha

Anonymous said...

Seems like there is still plentiful who read ur blog wa.. dun worry u still have frens..
Anyway, seems like i am not the only one who finds u exceptionally stupid when young~ Thank god u are not now.. Hmm, are you?