Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Tale About The Dog

Sometimes, I am really fed up with life. Fed up with the constant need of upgrading yourself, fed up with the need to constantly submitting my assignments (as what I am doing now).

At times like these, I really envy my neighbour's dog. All it does is sleep, eat and shit.

How great. How wonderful. I also wish I was a dog my life would consist of eat, shit and sleep only.

Hop into any supermarket in Australia, and you will see one row of food catered just for dogs. Their canned food looks more tastier. For over 23 years, I always have this constant thought of trying one mouth of their canned food.

Just for that one single time. But of course, I didnt have the balls to do it. Call me loser...

But if you dare, then give yourself a clap.

Somehow these days, I wished I was a dog my life can be better than a dog. Eat, sleep and shit. Not to forget sex Tsk.

*Ruff Ruff

3 comments:

Sibeh Sian said...

Be a panda better. Everyday sleep, eat, and shit. And got people bring female panda for you to make love to some more. Heh.

Anonymous said...

dont worry lah, 28th nov onwards, i will take u in as my doggie in addition to my cats..whahaha, let u eat, sleep, shiit in peace..sometimes let u go play ball also..

Anonymous said...

sibehsian - as long as i can eat, shit and sleep, i dont mind being anything.

sen - sori. u knw long ago i wanted to make Cat Cutlet out of them wahaha. so dont make me live with them