Friday, September 01, 2006

96

No mind you, the number is 96 and not 69 which you thought it was supposed to be. 69 may be your favourite position number but to disappoint you, I am purely refering it as a number 96.

Minds will start wandering. So what the fuck does this 96 stands for?

A) Number of ex-girlfriends
B) Number of trophies won at the National Nose Digging and Farting Competition
C) Circumference of *cough head between the legs *cough in minimetres
D) Number of times which I thought of stealing the BMW 7 series which is always parked at my school.
E) Number of times I thought of touching the girl sitting beside me in class



For those that chose D and E, I am sad to say but you really dont know me that well. I will never stoop so low. I can buy my own BMW 7 Series in my next life when I have the chance. And I dont anyhow touch any girls. I am well-brought up ya know :P

For choice of A and B, you must have not known me for a very long time. Due to the fact that I aint really a hot favourite with girls often mesmerize the wrong type of girls.

For choice of C, *cough *cough, you really know me quite intimately but well, quite close to that but you are wrong. I dont have a mushroom as a man's most trusted equipment.

It's just the number of hours since I last smoke except for that 1 little single puff I took from Mr Chinese Who Cant Speak Chinese. Quite a remarkable feat from what I feel. Before I know it, I may well be on my way to being a SAY NO to smoking.

Smoking is bad for your health! It reduces your sperms! It clogs your blood vessels! It causes diabetes! It makes you feel horny! It causes AIDS and STDs! It causes short-sightedness! It causes sleep walking! It causes you to fall in love with me!

Hmm wait, the last point was an important factor. Then in this case, I feel you should carry on smoking. It does have some good factors you know :P

No comments: