Friday, September 22, 2006

Eve Of The Greatest Day Ever Since Mankind

Before I blabber on the keyboard, perhaps you guys still remember on the incident that happen round a month ago?

The Dwarfs thought it was my birthday then, so they installed a pleasant surprise for me. It was such a surprise it nearly woke my grandma up from the grave.

Since tomorrow will be the greatest day ever since mankind, I decided to whip some dishes for my friends over here. I definitely wouldnt want to spend greatest day ever since mankind alone at home.

Although tomorrow then will be the actual day of the greatest day ever since mankind, I am one of those few people who actually prefer celebrating things on the eve itself; rather than the actual day.

The reason why I am blogging away now instead of indulging myself on preparing the dinner for the greatest day ever since mankind is of course due to the reason I am done with the preparations. Just waiting for the time to come before I start cooking using my therotically-not-bad-but-technically-like-fuck cooking.

Just a coincidence, exactly 1 year ago, I celebrated the greatest day ever since mankind on a foreign land too. Never to think that one year later, I will still be celebrating on a foreign land. I miss celebrating with my friends, and of course once certain special someone.

Guess what, next year most probably I will be celebrating the greatest day ever since mankind over here too.

I miss the days when I celebrate the greatest day ever since mankind with satays, carrot cakes and all the True Singaporean At Heart food on my table.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great time celebrating that special day in a foreign land.

Although we cannot be with you but nevertheless, our best wishes to you on your special day.

Happy birthday!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha ok. thanks bro. ya i had fun haha. will post pics on my blog lolz. anyway help me thanks mother and father for the birthday gift lolz..

Anonymous said...

Hey guy, Happy Birthday !

The One They Proclaimed Qiang said...

hehe thanks miss shuyi hahaha. happy birthday in advance to u. for ur next year's. hehe