Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Thing About Xiaxue

People often tell me on how nice Xiaxue's blog is. I read it sometimes but not on a regular basis cause personally I find it ok only. Nothing against her, it's just my personal preference. I prefer those links that are on my right cause I find them lot more interesting.

But still, I got nothing against Xiaxue cause I think she is just being herself. Its realli fine.

But I read her latest update(Sept 12) on the 9/11 thingy and regarding Steve Irwin. I guess this will be 1st time I am saying this, but she is really one big..... damn I cant find the word.

Is there really a need to say things till "the way" she wrote them? It shows just how ignorant she is. I mean her style of writing is totally realli fine. Emphasizing on just being herself irregardless of what people says.

But her latest entry somehow trigger something in me. Never mind. I just cant find the word.

Why should I worry about her? I got my upcoming reports to worry on more. Tsk.

Cheebye~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's really a .....

Sibeh Sian said...

Why are you guys so uncomfortable with the word bitch :D?

Anonymous said...

anoymous - ya she is really a *urgh.. dont knw how to say haha.

sibeh sian - its not we are uncomfortable with that word. we are just lookin for a stronger word!