Friday, September 29, 2006

Perhaps...

Wee u wee~!

Finally I am blogging again tsk. It was holidays this week. This means I can stay away from school for one week. But I dont know why I stayed away from blogging for 1 week also.
Perhaps.....

No matter how long holidays are, I never seem to find them enough. Especially when I foresee the things that need to be completed once school reopens, it just burns the little glimmer of fire in me.
Perhaps.....

However, looking at the calendar, the little glimmer of fire aspires to burn stronger. Bit shorter than 2 months, and Yours Sincerely will be back in Singapore. Just cant stop putting that smile on my face away.
Perhaps.....

I have scheduled a fully fun filled packed adrenaline rushing 1 week package once I reached Singapore. Its so fun filled packed that it brought a bigger smile to my face when I looked at it after completing.
Perhaps.....

It would include a 7 days eating spree. Yes that's correct. I am going to indulge all of my 7 days in makan, makan, and non stop makan. I miss Singapore food siah~
Perhaps.....

All right, seems that I took a break for too long. Not quite sure on what to blog right now. Think I better go do my maths now. This is screwed.
Perhaps.....


Perhaps..... I am 23 now....

No comments: