Sunday, June 24, 2007

Beauty of Lamps

My musckles are really aching badly now. Noticed that I wrote musckles instead of muscles?

Well, as quoted from a gay friend back in army, "My muskles are so strong that I gotta add a 'k' in them."

Don't ask me why, 3 years later I still can not figure out seriously what the fuck he meant.

Anyway seriously, my musckles are seriously crying for help. This morning when I woke up, I wanted to lift up my hand. My mind responded, but not my hand. I couldn't lift it up. Finally after using more strength pumping more musckles into my hands, I was able to lift them up.

I reckon the tiredness present in my body must be maybe, perhaps, possible got a slight chance due to the room-shifting yesterday. Guess the day's work must have taken a toil on my fragile body.

I shifted from the first floor to the second floor and got myself a proper room =)




Well, I call it proper as in now I have a door. The previous room, which I am not sure whether I can call it a room, was pretty dodgy. No, it was shitty. Anyway basically the whole house shuffle rooms, including our landlord who was forced by us most kind-heartedly agree to shuffle our rooms.


Due to the influence of one of my housemate, I was fascinated by how lamps can bring life into your room. Therefore, I went on a lamp-hunting mission at Ikea today. By the way, for the benfit of my countrymen. The Aussies here pronounced it as I-kia, not E-kia.


I got laughed once by an Australian when I asked him where is E-kia.
"Its I-kia, mate. Ha ha"
"K*n Ni Nah. ha ha your head". These words formed in my my mind but I didn't have the balls to let them come out from my mouth.



Anyway, I gotten myself 3 nice lamps for just 50 bucks. I am loving my room so much that I don't feel like going back to Singapore cause my room here is so much nicer. And I can foresee myself bringing back my beloved lamps when I should supposedly graduate next year.



I love lamps =)

No comments: