Sunday, June 03, 2007

Only One Word Can Describe

Came across a video clip.

There is only one word in my mind now that can describe what I saw; Hypnotising....



I dont know what is so captivating about this clip. The only words he sang was Fa, La, Ti and Da. Anyway just watch the damn clip. It is seriously good. The remaining 47 sec was totally awesome. These are times when my new 5.1 speakers comes in handy =)

Apparently this performer is a singer from Russia. And if I am not wrong, he is quite famous in China and Taiwan also. Oh man~ I loved his voice.

Sounds like mine...

P.S. Do not put your glasses near the speakers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dude...

all the best for ur papers

miss ya!
(and i do mean it okay! wahaha)

Anonymous said...

wa ok. thanks anonymous. thanks for missing me. i pray u strike 4D, strike Toto, win soccer bets, win horse racing.

Anonymous said...

wahahaha. i felt nice at that point of time ok.. now i think its em.. not bad la ahaha

Anonymous said...

thank you
dats v nice of u!
i rather u pray a filthy rich guy for me...