Monday, June 18, 2007

My Resolve to Quit Smoking

People have always question in my resolved when I say I want to, or have the idea to quit smoking.

Therefore, I shall make a vow here. A vow that reinstates how resolved I am in quitting smoking. A vow that shows my seriousness in stopping the inhaling of harmful gases into my body.

The grading system in my University for each module is from 1 to 7. A 4 for just nice pass and a 7 is the highest achievable result.

I, Hong Ziqiang, NRIC S83XXXXXX, solemnly and sincerely swear that if I shall attain 7 for all my five modules this semester, I will, from the day my results are release, quit smoking, SIR!



I have a feeling I am going to carry on smoking =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So long if you can get 3 "7s" and not enough a single fail, I will quit on your behalf...hahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

good. i tink we can carry on smoking liao wahaha

Anonymous said...

I hope you can quit smoking too..... hahaha Are you surprised to know that I am reading your blog?

Anonymous said...

yea i am surprised. i am surprised that you onli put a 'hui' and assumed me to knw who u r haha. i knw more than one 'hui' lo haha.