Wednesday, June 06, 2007

If You Are Feeling Lonesome

Pardon me being honest; But should you be feeling lonesome at this moment, then I shall say you have come to the right place website. For Yours Sincerely shall keep you entertained for the next hour.

Just chanced upon a new variety show from Taiwan amidst my long hours of revision. Well, the show is not really that new and has been on-going for quite a while.

This show (超級星光大道) is actually more of a singing competition. Theoretically speaking it is a singing competition. But practically speaking it is not so much of a singing competition.

For your reference, there was this singing competition that was done by Channel U and I did not really enjoy watching it. But for this Taiwan's 超級星光大道, I really enjoyed it. Just take it as a reference.

Being the kind friendly guy who wants to make you guys addicted too likes to share good things around, I specially place the video clips in my blog so you guys can watch them =)


06/04/07

Part I



Part II



Part III



Part IV



Part V



Part VI



Part VII




If you guys like the show and has a further interest on getting addicted to it, do scroll down for more information on how to view the rest of the episodes.





























Uh huh! I guess you do like it. Go to youtube and under search, paste "超級星光大道 xxxx" The xxxx means the date. The show is aired every Friday. The date of this one is on 0406 (6th April). This means the subsequent dates will be on 0413, 0420 etc.

If till this stage you are still so dumb as in not sure what to type in, dont worry =) Yous Sincerely is an extrememly patient guy who loves nothing but teaching dumb kids.

If you are searching for the episode on 13th April, jus paste the following under the search in Youtube.com:

超級星光大道 0413


Just for your information, the latest episode is till 1st June.



Fuck, why am I doing this?

Time to head back to my studies =(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OIOIOI!!! Don't distract me from my studies laaaa!

Anonymous said...

duHHH~~~ nobody ask u to watch maaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh~~ i just place those videos as referenceeeeeeeee