Saturday, June 09, 2007

Path to Revenge

In an era of wars, even the greatest warrior has to have a good rest before he steps into the battlefield.

This morning I had my very first paper for this semester, my first battle. I wanted to catch a good rest yesterday night for my big day but it was not helped by the fact that my neighbours were having a party and creating one hell of a ruckus.

It did not really last very long, perhaps from 11pm till 3am.

And guess what, this morning I had no strength to wield my sword pen at all as my strong muscular arms were sore; sore from the stuffing of my fingers into my ears.

But behold my words, I shall seek my revenge after my exams. Not adding the dodgy 2.1 speakers that one of my housemates have, we have a total of 17.3 quality sound system in my house. Even if I place one speaker in every corner of the house, I still have enough to put in the toilet and including my dustbin.

And no, I shall not blast the 17.3 speakers in the middle of the night, it is too cruel. Cruel is not a statement that underlines the kind hearted me. They should have a good rest during the middle of the night.

Instead, I shall blast them early on a weekend morning =)

RISE AND SHINE BITCHES~~


I shall get my revenge... soon.


*roaR~~ *meoW~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautifully written entry
keep goin dude!

Anonymous said...

oh ok, thanks anonymous. i thought i sounded revengeful instead wahahhaa

y[O]n[G]s[h]E[n]G said...

oei oei oei.. yongsheng here.. how r u?? hope u r doing fine there with u n yur jiao wei ya.. take care n enjoy n happy studying

Anonymous said...

hey! hows life man. yea i am sort of doing great over here. n thx for ur concern, my jiao wei still can make it over here. nb~ haha

y[O]n[G]s[h]E[n]G said...

lol.. of course u can la.. hongziqiang lehz.. lol..

Anonymous said...

hey, wont that affect your revision?

Cant you ask them to lower the volume instead during the exam peaks?

Consideration is the word and what happens if they are in your shoes?

Try talking to them and tell them the problems. I believe they are matured enough to understand unless they behave otherwise!!!!

Good luck to your exams....

Cheers