Friday, June 01, 2007

Falling In My Dreams

Ever since young, I always have this weird dream; to make it worse, it is always the same weird dream.

Creepy isn't it?

In my dream, I would always be falling of from a certain place. And everytime it reaches this part, I would always be jerked awake.

And the thing is this dream never occurs few hours after I slept, it ALWAYS happen just after I close my eyes and fall asleep.

I know because I feel it.

I wonder does this thing happen only to me or does it happen to other people before. I never told anyone before because well, I seldom remember asking anyone about it.

Speaking of dreams. Sometimes, I actually see things which I have dreamt before.

For example I am eating a banana in maybe, the freezer? And then I would suddenly be like Oh I thought I have dreamt the exact scenario before? Same surroundings, same banana, same feeling.

I only encountered this situation like maybe a dozen times? But well it is enough for me to remember. I tried looking online for an explanation before. But I never typed the right words in the search engine.

I tried typing "Real life in dreams".

And returned me results which were toally crappy; like a movie.

I am really curious. Curious on how do science explain these things. I do not want to hear answers like "you are just remembering wrong stuff" or "you are hallucinating bitch". I know I am not because I can remember clearly that it happened in my dream before. Mostly a few months or few years back when I was sleeping.


Speaking of which, I dreamt that I was on the beach with Christy Chung once.

I am still waiting for it to happen =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deja Vu is the word to look up in google~ =)

Anonymous said...

Wo. it really worked. thanks man. now this is boring. I thought i was so special. duHHHHHHH