Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Short Fact About Me

People who know me knows that I am the most humble and modest person who hates travelling to pool centres to play pool.

I mean although I am the most humble and modest person around, I dont understand the need to travel all the way to pool centres, then pay as per hour to play the freaking pool. If you are thirsty or hungry, the food sold at the centres are sure to reap you off as well.

Seriously, I hate travelling to pool centres to play pool.


That explains why there is a pool table just right outside my room now. Tsk~




What better way to play pool at the expense of just stepping out your room?
Seriously, being the most humble and modest me, I hate showing off =)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtf...u make my dream ur reality!!
mus deul when u bk.. till den, practice hard~~ ^^

Anonymous said...

u r gonna get thrashed by me wahahaha. dont worry. i will drop u some water

Anonymous said...

the table looks nice. But again, are your skills worthy of such a good table?...haha

Anonymous said...

wash ur backside clean clean. wait til i thrash u

Old Beng said...

kns hao-lian boy

Anonymous said...

no loh. i very humble one lo. its just a pool table, not swimming pool wahaha. i am soo humble