Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Miraculous Truth of Cats Versus Dogs

It has long been a puzzle of which is the smarter species between both. Men has long reckon dogs as the smarter ones. Not that I have anything against what common men say, but I have the most humble opinion of my own that I would love to share.

I think, or should I conclude that actually cats are the smartest.

Oh I heard someone shouting NOoo from afar. You can give instructions to dogs like shake hands, lie down on the floor, get the newspapers or even fetch your smelly slippers from the cabinet which cats could absolutely not be able to accomplish.

Yeah well, that is true to a certain extent. Cats cannot do all these; as what commoners think.

I think that the reason why cats do not do all this is because they are smarter; they choose not to follow. They have the intellect of humans, or close to humans. That is why when you order cats to shake hands, lie down on the floor, fetch the stupid newspapers or even your slippers, they refuse to oblige. This is because in their mind they will be thinking what the fuck and choose to walk away instead.

Imagine if someone orders you, a human, to shake hands or lie down on the floor, I for one, will surely give him a what the fuck face. THATS EXACTLY WHAT CATS DO!!

Cats are smarts animals unlike those dogs who will choose to follow your most silliest instructions.

Pardon me but dog owners, that creature that is sleeping on the couch right now isn't as smart as you think it is =)

Cats rule!!

Especially Cat Cutlets, or Grilled Cat Tenderloins~~

5 comments:

Bingbing said...

Lol......enjoy reading it. =)

Anonymous said...

haha thx. i do hope ya not a dog owner ;P

but jus in case if you reali are, then sell the dog, buy a cat

Bingbing said...

Nope....I am a cat lover but I dun own any pets. =)

Anonymous said...

haha u shld go buy a cat now. DONT WAIT!!

Anonymous said...

dun think so..Dun ve time to give the cat TLC. =)