Sunday, August 27, 2006

Pleasant Surprise

Before I blabber on what what I am going to write now, I would like to sincerely thank the 3 dwarfs that stay Dwarfs' Hut; Mr Chinese Who Cant Speak Chinese, Mr Malay Who Grow Pubic Hair On His Head and Miss Short Who Can Buy A Child's Bus Ticket.

They did something which touched my heart. They, thought that 23rd August was my birthday. So this afternoon, they went groceries shopping for the surprise dinner which they had plan for the evening.

I once told them that yesterday (Sat) was my birthday. But I told them I was just joking. My birthday was in September. Everytime I tell them something, they never believe and thought I was joking. But ironically, they believed what I said about yesterday being my birthday.

I already insist that I was just joking. But somehow they believed me cause or not I would not have suddenly requested for a drinking session at their place on Friday.

Anyway, today after their groceries shopping, they invited me over to their place for dinner which I kindly declined. Cause being the nice people they are, they have invited me to thier place for dinner quite a number of times.

But anyway somehow they insisted I joined them for dinner. When I reached their place. They were halfway in preparing the food and I was like Wo, what's the occasion today. On the grill plate were lamb chops and chicken wings prepared by Mr Chinese Who Cant Speak Chinese who is really quite a good cook. Only second to Yours Sincerely.

They entertained me by just saying the food was on sale so they bought a lot.

Halfway through the eating the really nice lamb chops and chicken wings. They sort of hint to me that this dinner was for me birthday on 23rd Aug. But I was like What the fu...? I had a tough time convincing them that it really wasnt my birthday till the point I had to flash out my IC for them to believe.

You can guess the look on their faces. They even had a cake and present ready and keep on mumbling Oh man, Oh man. It was so funny.

But hey mates, really thanks for what you all do. It's the 1st time in my 22 years that I celebrated my birthday 1 month in advance. So that makes it special.

Your efforts, I appreciate it.

So to show my appreciation, I have decided to clean your house in AUSTRALIA for NO CHARGES for a whole of one year.

Starting from August 2008.......

No comments: