Saturday, October 14, 2006

征婚

Just a couple of days ago, I changed my MSN nick to "I will marry anyone who is willing to do my - 1 lab report - 3 workbooks - 2 assignments - 2 final reports - 2 exams now"

I recieve massive feedback. A lot of people starting msn-ing me.

But I was not in the least happy at all. The reason is because they msn me not because they want to send in their application for my msn notice. But rather they msn me to laugh at me.

"No one will do for you one la."

"You put you want to marry them, that's why no one dare to offer their help lah."

"If you dont put want to marry them, I think got more people will help you lah."

All these were saddening. But none were fatal enough to deal me that massive blow till one msn me this.

"Aiya. You change your nick to - I will marry the person who REFUSES to help me do my reports. And I confirm everyone will start helping you~"

Neh neh tamagochi~ I am so sad :(

My fragile heart was broken.

Anyway, I didnt want to blog today actually cause as my statistics shows, I still have a lot of unfinished things. Basically I have been like damn busy for the whole month and it is going to be this way till next november when my last exam paper ends.

I feel so sian. I feel a bit stress.

Did you know how to see whether a person is feeling stress?

Ah huh! Bet ya dont know.

Lucky being a True Singaporean At Heart, I am intellectually equipped with fucking-the-not-bad face reading skills. So now please allow Yours Sincerely to impart you with some skills from the Qiang's Dummy Guide to Facial Readings.

Refering to Page 231, line 12, it says this:

"By observing the facial expressions of one's face, you will be able to know whether he/she is feeling stress. Easy, once you notice his/her eyes, mouth and nose starts living closer to each other, it means he/she is feeling stress."

I am so smartttt~


A good friend who points out mistakes and imperfections and rebukes evil is to be respected as if he reveals a secret of hidden treasure. - Buddha

No comments: