Monday, October 09, 2006

Grrrr....

I hate this. I hate writing reports.

I was writing my report halfway, well technically speaking it's just 4 lines, and I got stuck for 1 hour. I am squeezing precious brain juice yet have no idea how to continue with my report.

Therefore I diverted my attention to writing my blog instead. Its less brain juice sapping. Its easier to crap over here.

It satisfies my imagination of seeing so many lines written out as compared to my miserable 4 lines in my report. Haiz~

And guess what? I am also running out idea on what to blog.

Oh ya, suddenly remember something. Read from my friend's msn nick that during Mid Autumn Festival the full moon was blocked by the haze.

WHAT a pity. The moon looks so nice in Australia. No haze to block it. Tsk. Sianz loh. The streets so bright because of the moonlight. Want to use Harry's torchlight to shine the ground also no point. So bright here.

Want to smell some haze in Australia also cannot. Hope the windows in my room back in Singapore are closed. I dont want to smell anything nasty when I go back for my holidays.

Oh moon is bright today again.

No wait, I see some haze.


Oops sorry, there are just clouds. Sianz, no haze here :(

No comments: