Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Noise

So tired I was after spending the whole day at the Dwarfs' Hut doing my report, that I dozed off straight after dinner back at home.

Was sleeping soundly when I got awoken by my neighbour, again, playing with his trumpet. Pardon me, playing is too strong a word. I should say that he was making noises with his trumpet.

Despite that, I could actually still figure out he was trying to play the tune in one of Superman's movies.

Grrr. Two things I hate most in life is when I get disturbed in my sleep and you disturbed my sleep.

Anyway what can I do? I am a gracious True Singaporean At Heart. So just keep quiet, maybe frown a bit and wake up loh~

Which reminds me of something. I broke my personal record with The Art Of Sheep Counting again two days ago. I counted 1100+ sheeps. Tsk.

I am really getting lifeless here. I stopped counting till 1100+ because simply, to count the sheeps in chinese when it reaches the 1000 mark was damn difficult and every count was very very longggggg..

“一千零一只绵羊,一千零二只绵羊,一千零三只绵羊。。。。”

Damn tiring loh, I also reached a stage where my sheeps were jumping over the fence in twos or threes. Because I keep losing counts.

But the fact that I am counting sheeps almost every night shows one thing.

I find it harder to sleep over here. I dont know why. Beats me too.

Does anyone with psychological background can explain to me my behaviour now? Is it because I am worried that I am getting more yandao than Andy Lau therefore resulting in the fear in me that I will get swarmed by flocks of girls every now and then?

How siah like that? I scareddddddd you know. So scareddddddd that I think I will hit 2000 sheeps tonight :(


While the Tathagata, in his teaching, constantly makes use of conceptions and ideas about them, disciples should keep in mind the unreality of all such conceptions and ideas. They should recall that the Tathagata, in making use of them in explaining the Dharma always uses them in the semblance of a raft that is of use only to cross a river. As the raft is of no further use after the river is crossed, it should be discarded. So these arbitrary conceptions of things and about things should be wholly given up as one attains enlightenment. -Buddha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it because u r not studying hard enough and the excess energy is keeping u awake? hahaha

try jogging to shed the extra fat and also your enrgy to make you tired lor..

many ways...happy trying..cheers

Anonymous said...

wa laoz. jogging in middle of nite. wait got pple rape me how? i scareddddd