Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A Touching Day..

Finally after that day, I am left with just 1 assignment and 2 exams.

Worked my ass out for my final report yesterday and only managed to complete this morning. Phew, finally! Though it's not like I have completed everything, I am still happy.

Why? Well cause judging from the workload which I face that time, and had no choice but to marry anyone who does my work for me, I think I should be happy I completed things this far.

Tomorrow is the due date for the final last assignment of this semester. No worries about that since I can copy work things out tomorrow in school. Tsk..

By the way, just a kind warning to the friends of Yours Sincerely, please be prepare to pay your debts. Cause Yours Sincerely is coming back to Singapore SOON!

Finally!

To my Motherland. I just cant wait to eat food sold back in Motherland. At last for 3 months I no eat to eat my Indo-Mee. Hopefully at the end of 3 months I dont get so reluctant to come back to Australia again.

One more thing, any kind-hearted fellow would like to donate money to me? I am so in need of money that just one week after I reach Singapore, I will be starting work in my old place liao. Saddening :(

Ok, dont have much things to blog today hehe. So I shall stop now and take a smoke outside.

Yeah, I am still smoking :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and maybe i will be @ a new job when ur back..

Anonymous said...

serious? new job ah? wa den cannot throw "dust" around liao leh wahahaa..

Anonymous said...

Whaha.. got new gossips liao..
talk to me when ur free..