Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I Feel It..

I feel my balls going soft. Doing 32 pages of pure calculation is pure madness. And the best part is that the 32 pages of pure calculation is just one of the many many things I need to complete.

I am sick. Allergic to school.

To make things worse, one of the many reports I am writing now is regarding Human Resource Management.

What the fuck? I am a Mechanical Engineer-to-be. So why am I learning how to write HR management report.

I just love University. It is slowly screwing me up.

I am really looking so forward to the end of my exams on 8th Nov. The Dwarfs and me are so looking forward to that day that we are starting to plan our after activities after the exam.

Of course, to mark an occasion like that, booze drinking is a must.

Mark my words. I am going to get so dead drunk on that day that I wont even realise I am in Australia.

If what I am going through now is a dream, someone please wake me up.

I found out something the other day too. Being Buddhist, we all know that very often, we have to pay offerings to the deities by burning joss sticks or joss papers or buy fruits all these stuff.

But ever heard of pay offerings ONLINE? Yeah you heard me right. Paying offerings online.

I didnt know that there are wireless broadbands in the other world right now.

Think I gonna add my ah gongs and ah mas to my MSN now....


It is fairly obvious that most of us are confused intellectually. We see that the so-called leaders in all departments of life have no complete answer to our various questions and problems. - Buddha

No comments: