Monday, October 09, 2006

Grin~

Remember that time when I said I had a presentation?

I got back my results on how I fared that day. Grin~

Among the group of people (90% angmohs) that presented that day, I scored 2nd highest. Just 0.4 marks difference from the highest. Grin~

I shall self-proclaimed that day to be a day when 4 million Singaporeans shall rejoice, again. I did my country proud. Grin~

I knew my lame jokes are internationally recognised. Singlish RULES BIG TIME!

Now that's another skill to add to my resume. Grin~

And this morning, I received a parcel sent to me specially from Singapore. It was a cream for cracked heel. Courtesy of *cough cough someone. Happy... Grin~

Today is a grinning day. And to top it off my grinning day, I bought pizza for dinner today. Grin~

How I wish everyday is a grinning day.

No comments: