Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Random

This is just another one of the many many random insertion of entry into my very lame blog. As usual, I am currently indulging in the fascination of anyhow bombarding craps into my reports.

Just recieved my timetable for my exam. First paper on 6th Nov followed by another one on 8th. That's all.

In case now you are thinking What the fuck?! Only 2 subjects????
Well just to reconsider that thought of yours, the reason I have only 2 examination topics is because Yours Sincerely is now trying to rush out 2 final reports for my other 2 modules. Time is running out~

And by the way, due to much consideration and constraints and reasons, I will be not be staying at my current place for next semester. Seems that my current 2 housemates have other plans. I am upset, not upset to the fact I gotta move out, but upset at the fact that we actually started this home of ours from scratch and I pay much effort to what it is today.

Well though it's still quite a crappy house, but least Yours Sincerely tried ok.

Anyway I am kinda excited to move out too. New housemates! Hope that I can get ang moh housemates this time. Need to show them how friendly Singaporeans are. Especially considering Yours Sincerely is a True Singaporean At Heart.

And who knows? I may make them awe in amazement to see me whipping up some meals for them.

Awe in amazement as in them, my new housemates, exclaiming in pure surprise "CANT SINGAPOREANS COOK A DECENT MEAL?!" :(

Anyway thanks for the fact I have an abundant amount of time before I fly back home after my exams, I can least manage to settle more stuff before I head home and take a final look at my house.

And of course, I must give a million thanks to the Dwarfs for letting me bunk in at their hut when school reopens. Till I find a new place to shift into.

Of course, being good Dwarfs, they will not charge me any rental fee at all for being their Sofa Master. But they said that instead of paying rent, they shall take random turns on poking my backside every night.

I am so dead....

But least now I know why have they been eyeing on my butt for the past 4 months. Tsk.


The worst taint is ignorance. Destroy this one taint and become taintless. - Buddha

2 comments:

Old Beng said...

Good luck to your exam and also your asshxle :))))))

Anonymous said...

lolz.. i will.i hate exams :(